Il Vecchio Mondo -Warhammer Fantasy e 40K-
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Vecchio Mondo -Warhammer Fantasy e 40K-

Il Forum dedicato al mondo di Warhammer Fantasy e Warhammer 40K.

IndicePortaleCercaRegistratiUltime immaginiAccedi
Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Argomenti simili
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Outstanding Сasual Dating - Actual Women
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeDom Apr 21, 2024 1:52 am Da Krox

» Superlative Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Mar 06, 2024 5:13 pm Da Krox

» Authentic Damsels Exemplary Сasual Dating
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Feb 14, 2024 2:10 pm Da Krox

» In cerca di giocatori a Milano
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeDom Gen 05, 2020 9:53 am Da pietro

» Space Legats
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Nov 13, 2019 10:52 am Da SpaceLegats

» Vecchio giocatore
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeGio Mar 08, 2018 3:30 pm Da Fres

» [VENDO/SCAMBIO] Tavolo modulare e richiudibile fantasy e 40K
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeVen Mar 02, 2018 9:56 am Da volrath84

» Vecchio ma nuovo anche io
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeVen Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am Da volrath84

» [Vendo] Lotto Dark Angels
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Feb 28, 2018 5:56 pm Da Curelin

» [vendo] Esercito ORKS 40k
eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Feb 28, 2018 3:49 pm Da Orcry

Facebook
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Nessun utente
Pubblicità
Parole chiave
elemental alti nani rune orchi viverna signore Conti waylander caos edizione warhammer mille impero regole esercito stirpe silvani eldar codex Archaon guerrieri ogri manuale tiranidi guida

Dark Eldar

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 3552

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeDom Ago 17, 2014 6:35 pm

In attesa che esca il nuovo codex ho la scimmia sulla spalla...si parla del modello del voidraven, incubi nuovi in plastica, un nuovo kit e un simil Bane di batman a metà strada tra carcasse e grotteschi...nel frattempo, ho trovato il nome della mia Cabala, ispirato da questi due allucinati messicani.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeGio Ago 21, 2014 5:49 am

The birds are tweeting in the trees.  Here's what's doing the rounds on GW's plans after Nagash:

Nagash and Beyond:

Look for three weeks of Nagash releases, taking us into early September, then the Dark Eldar arrive!

Big Picture: (via VoiceoftheChaosGods)

The master plan is for GW to have fully phased out ALL softcover codices/armybooks for both 40K AND WFB by summer 2015.

That leaves the following books for them to crank out in the next nine months:

Dark Eldar

Blood Angels

Necrons

Bretonnia

Skaven

Beastmen

I'll let you guess the order of those!  No word on the fate of the Sororitas.
Nickolas94
Imperatore
Imperatore
Nickolas94

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 4733

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeVen Ago 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Potrebbero anche arrivare presto, ma conosco le fonti e purtroppo Voice of The Chaos Gods è la fonte del nulla assoluto.
http://astropate.blogspot.com
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMar Ago 26, 2014 7:02 am

Goatboy here again on another lovely Monday morning.  Here's what the smart MONEYeldar - Dark Eldar Arrow-10x10 says is in the next few codices:

I used to write up little predictions on what might be coming down the pipeline.  Just thoughts and ideas based on the flow of the game and where armies might go.  Sometimes I was right and a lot of the times I was wrong in the direction of balance versus the power level we ended up getting.

We have heard all the rules are done for the rest of the missing armies.  These means that the little tidbits we have seen in the latest codexes will probably be repeated in FUTUREeldar - Dark Eldar Arrow-10x10 releases.  A lot of locals are thinking we might see the "8thing" of 40k like what happened in Fantasy.  An overall drop in power level and a return to some kind of army balance.  Sure there were still power builds but overall the square base'ers are actually in a pretty decent place.  We'll see if Nagash actual causes issues - but overall most of the armies can win.

The last few releases have seen a drop in some power level.  Space Wolves - while actually pretty decent - lost a lot of the flavor they used to have.  That flavor kind of broke the rules a bit so I don't mind seeing it go.  It is nice to see limits placed as right now I feel 7th is in a lot better place then 6th was. 

Which goes into what I have been feeling as I have been playing 7th edition games.  I think you can cherry pick bits and pieces to create effective, interesting, and personal lists now.  This is what I am finding interesting as I figure out armies that break away from the consistent chains of limited Formations/CADs/Etc.  Will this see a new age of armies that no longer look cookie cutter?  Are we seeing a return of army building that looks more like Magic - with special pieces built in to confront the new age of 7th?  We'll see as events loosen some chains and get into the idea of pushing the limits of missions instead of constraining army lists.

I think some kind of modified Maelstrom missions will be key to creating what I hope is a better tournament.  New ways to try to win that isn't just limited to killing everything.  I think when we embrace different avenues to winning a game will be how we keep our events alive.  I know some friends are coming back as these ideas start to bubble up.  But enough of that soap box - lets get into predictions.

Necrons
I think the next - Grey Knighted BOOKeldar - Dark Eldar Arrow-10x10 will be Necrons.  We might see a new model or two but that range is pretty filled up.  So I expect a quick book with tweaked rules.  Look at the new keyword "storm" from the Space Wolves.  Welcome to the new Tesla my friends as a way to nerf some of the "sorry I rolled lots of 6's brah" we are used to when facing the metallic dead.  I also expect a cleaned up Reanimation Protocols/Everliving.  I think the whole counter on the table, block how they get up, etc thing to be a bit clunky.  I don't know what they will do - maybe end up with a FNP type of thing but right now I think it would be easier to resolve it right away after the failed wound/casualty.  This way you could use it to remove the whole - sweeping advance thing that can happen.  I also expect Mindshackle Scarabs to see some kind of change.  They were always annoying as it was always just fun for one side.  Oh and expect 6 relics - 2 Guns, 2 Weapons, Wraith Body/Armor, and maybe a super Reanimation Orb.

Dark Eldar
The Dark Eldar will see a book like we got with Ork release treatment.  The biggest difference will be some of those HQ's we love to hate will probably just get kicked to the curb.  Vect will be the big Character release as we know GW is loving chariots so expect him to ride something nutty.  The other character we will see is the fallen Phoenix lord - Drazhar.  He will be an upgrade with the Plastic Incubi I expect to come out.  Will also see a new big Monster thing and maybe a true plastic box of Wraiths.  Look for the Baron and other non model HQ's to get kicked to the curb.  I bet their relics are  the Farseer Bones, some kind of super poison for a unit, Evil Spirt Genie blade, weird armor, and then some other anti psyker stuff.  Rules wise I see them getting cleaned up and power from pain maybe changing.  Again I think counters next to stuff can be clunky but it is hard to think of anything else to keep that Power from Pain working.  I do wonder if the beast pack will see a change too.  Too bad for all those puppy players. 

Blood Angels
Blood Angels should be rounding things out as well.  We hear chirps about a new Mephiston.  I just hope they keep his 80's surfer mullet.  I am sure he will be big, splashy and most likely won't have a chariot.  I can just imagine one being pulled by Death Company dreadnoughts.  The book will get back in line with the other Marine BOOKSeldar - Dark Eldar Arrow-10x10 - cheaper Librarians, probably a change to Sanguinary Priests and reworked Tech Marines.  I wonder if the Librarian Dread will move to an HQ choice but we'll see.  I see them getting a release like the Space Wolves with 4 new kits - Meph, New Unit, Sanguinary Priest, and maybe get a new Dread Variant like a Chaplain dread.  Lucky for the BA players - their rules just need to be brought in line with point costs of the new basic Marine book.  I don't see their Special Characters going away as they are very iconic like the Space Wolf ones.

Inquisition
From there we will see a reworked Inquisition book.  I bet the crazy grenades go away, psychic pilot on things and psybolt.  This book should be a quick turn around as the Grey Knight book should show how this one will get fixed.  I bet we see a new HQ choice with Valeria or some other kind of "alien" inquisitor making a comeback.  This would just be a simple way to add more flavor to the book.  Beyond that I see it more as a cosmetic way to keep Inquisition valid and let you create the toolbox army we all like to play with and against.  We have heard so many rumors about Sisters getting new models and I expect them to come at some point.  It would be awesome to see good Female models out there and hope Jes just kicks butt with it.  I think they could easily set up a big splash release with them - it just depends on if they want to pull the trigger.

Beyond Codices
After these books I expect to see more campaign/formations/character books.  I think this will be the bread and butter for GW - as they look at ways to continue the unit buying/creating train by introducing new formations and characters.  I have really started to like the idea of formations as I feel they force a specific build style and still generate something good.  Most of the time they have a some kind of "unit" tax.  This could be from having to take a unit that is not always the best choice or making you take too many choices.  I also like the idea of army battle boxes like we saw with Storm Claw.  I can just see the rumored Blood Angels versus Dark Eldar with special clam shell Haemonculus/Sanguinary priest. 

Right now I feel 40k is at an interesting place as we start to see the full plan unfold.  I know Fantasy has released a rather neat - end game sort of scenario with Nagash and I expect one to come for 40k.  Chaos is the main villain and I think it could be neat to unleash a true Black Crusade with a new Abaddon/Chaos Legion book to help showcase how evil crushes the regime of "good".  This is when I expect the Greater Daemons to come out of hiding.  The way they designed Nagash seems to showcase a lot more movement so any new big model should look bad ass.  Heck I keep looking at those new undead models and wonder how I could convert them into something 40k.  Or heck maybe I should just play Warhammer Fantasy.
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeGio Ago 28, 2014 11:17 am

Word says the Dark Eldar are on the heels of Nagash's EndTimes release.  Here's the first new set of rumors in months:

via Steve the Warboss 8-27-2014

The Dark Eldar comes soon after the last Nagash Endtimes release in mid September.

- 3 Week Release Window
- No completely new Units or Characters
- Chars without Models are removed
- Separate Relics for the Wych cults & the Kabals
- Vect is a Lord of War
- Wracks are the only finecasts who get a replacement
- New warmachine

So looking back at the previous rumors we are seeing some trends emerge.  Dark Eldar are not following the minimalist Grey Knight pattern and we can expect several new kits, along with the standard culling of the characters with no minis.

So far we have a general consensus that Vect should be getting a new mini.  I would expect to see him get the chariot treatment to represent the Dias. 

There is contradictory chatter whether Incubi or Wracks go plastic, and whether the Bomber, or a new warmachine (compared to a big Talos/Cronos) is making an appearance. 

Putting all of these rumors together looks like:

- Vect
- Plastic kit A (Incubi or Wracks)
- Plastic kit B (Voidraven or new Warmachine)
- Plastic clampack HQ (there is always one)

I would start getting in your last games with Malys, the Baron, and Decapitator while you can...

We should start seeing minis and juicy stuff in about 2 weeks.
Nickolas94
Imperatore
Imperatore
Nickolas94

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 4733

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeVen Ago 29, 2014 5:52 pm

Ecco a te Smile

English

An anonymous source on Faeit 212

A reduced price Incubi box

Two items named "Dark Eldar: Covens" and "Dark Eldar: Wyches" for the same price as a 7th Ed Codex. Now I can't say with much certainty what these are, but based on their price and title, I think they might be supplements.

In addition to that, I have seen the normal 7th Ed priced 'Codex: Dark Eldar" and the "Codex: Dark Eldar Limited Edition" that is a bit cheaper than others.

Also of interest is the "Dark Eldar Tantalus"  that I found that is four dollars cheaper than three Terminator boxes. If this Tantalus entry pans out, I would assume it is our version of the Imperial Knight/Baneblade/Stompa.

Italiano

Una fonte anonima su Faeit 212

Una scatola di Incubi con prezzo ridotto.

Due oggetti chiamati "Eldar Oscuri: Congreghe" e "Eldar Oscuri: Furie" allo stesso prezzo del Codex di 7a Edizione. Non so dire con certezza cosa siano, ma basandomi sul prezzo e sul titolo, penso che possano essere Supplementi.

Inoltre, ho visto che il normale "Codex Eldar Oscuri" di 7a Edizione e il "Codex Eldar Oscuri Edizione Limitata" costano un po' meno rispetto agli altri.

Un'altra cosa interessante è il "Tantalus degli Eldar Oscuri", il quale costa quattro dollari in meno rispetto a tre scatole di Terminator. Se questo Tantalus esce fuori, si può dire che sia la nostra versione del Cavaliere Imperiale/Baneblade/Kalpezta.
http://astropate.blogspot.com
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeVen Ago 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Premesso che Faeit è cintura nera di boiate...la cosa del culto degli Omuncoli è probabile che venga venduto come supplemento, ma addirittura anche i culti delle furie...ennòeh!
La scatola di incubi a prezzo ridotto è solo cosa buona..sperando che sia in plastica; per il Tantalus onestamente non so che pensare...
il_figlio_di_dorn
Goblin delle Tenebre
Goblin delle Tenebre
il_figlio_di_dorn

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 104

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Set 03, 2014 8:50 am

ventata di nuovi rumors:
Da Dakkadakka

A little birdie.... (un uccellino mi ha detto)

DeathKnight

Heavy Support slot.

Can only be taken if a Haemonculi is chosen as Warlord.

WS 5
BS 3
S 9
T 8
W 5
I 6
A 5
LD 9

si pensa ta 3+, fnp e iwnd

via BlaxicanX on Dakka
Mass tiny points drops (around 5 points) for everything except the troops and the dedicated transports, the latter of which will get a 5 point increase.

Vect gets turned into a Lord of War. Malys, the Duke and the Baron go bye-bye- a new hero might get added.

The power from pain table gets randomized, any abilities that change a unit's location on the FoC (such as into troops) gets removed. Most of the arcane wargear options are removed, a relic section is made consisting of "generic weapon+1" like assault 4 splinter-pistols, various AP2/3 swords with one or two supremely expensive buff items.

We'll get a formation giving us something marginal like a +1 to reserves when taking 3 raiders with warriors a succubus and 2 venoms with wytches. A special FoC that allows us to spam more of something we don't really take a lot of anyway.

More or less, the codex gets "stream-lined", whacky options are removed, more randomness is added in and a bunch of middling points drops are sprinkled around, mostly on the "bad" units. Dakka dakka proclaims that Mandrakes are suddenly a decent unit because they're 2ppm less.

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
He gave me some insight into what he had seen in early drafts of the book from the design team. I would consider these 1-2 star rumors, more of logical speculation on his end based on what he had seen:

- Eldar special rules were being thrown around as an idea, Ancient Doom and a form of Battle Focus that let warriors run/shoot in the same phase and Wyches run/assault in the same turn.
- Points decreases for the elites and troops sections, by about 1-2 ppm, but increases to raiders, ravagers, and venoms by about 5 points. The net result was units in transports costing about the same.

- Obviously the model-less characters were taken out - Vect is a lord of war, but baron, duke, malys, and the decapitator are gone.

- No new unit entries that he had seen, but repackaged models. I asked him about plastic incubi, mandrakes, grotesques and wracks, clampacks or the voidraven, and he said he honestly hadn't seen anything concrete on them, so couldn't say one way or the other but wouldn't be surprised since finecast had been removed from most new books that still had any.
- No info on warlord traits unfortunately, but said that the drug chart was being refined to mesh with 7th ed special rules (specifically, the drug that gives 3d6 run pick the highest is removed, since that is essentially fleet, which many units have already).

- Confirmed that, as we all knew, the wargear section for haemies was being shortened, possibly turned into relics. Hallmarks like venom blades, huskblades, soul traps, shadow fields, agonisers should still be there in the generic wargear section. In his words, "shocked if they took those out".

inoltre su internet gira una foto del WD 32 (vi prometto di postarla più tardi) in cui é presente la scritta "alien invasion" e nel bg del codex GK si parla di un pianeta invaso da i DE per 1anno intero.... facendo 2+2 i prossimi saremo noi DE...
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMer Set 03, 2014 9:06 am

Faeit è cintura nera di bufale dice tutto e nulla, si vede che se li è inventati di sana pianta.Parlando di dakkadakka mi preoccupano questi rumors...spero non banalizzino questo splendido esercito come è successo con i GK
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeSab Set 06, 2014 9:04 am

Grazie Nicko Wink

Sembra che gli Eldar Oscuri siano veramente il prossimo esercito in uscita e Father Gabe, una fonte rivelatasi moltissime volte affidabile, ha rivelato nuove uscite interessanti, tra cui un nuovo tipo di libro chiamato Artifex.

English

Father Gabe on Faeit 212

1) I can confirm that in the system there is a book called Artifex: Dark Eldar $49.50....additionally there are 2 other books called Artifex: Tyranids and Artifex: Space Wolves both at $49.50.
2) Still in system is a box of Incubi with a different product code under $30.00 (want to say $29.50), DE VR Bomber is not under that heading anymore, whether that means it was scrapped or it is under a new code I do not know.
3) Alien Invasion in WD is true.
4) GW corporate email mentioned poster coming this week, not today...that was my bad.  Additionally, next week an in store activity centering around painting in conjunction with the WD is encouraged...something concerning the Crux of the matter.  Crux as in terminator Crux?

Italiano

Father Gabe su Faeit 212

1) Posso confermare che nella lista c'è un libro chiamato Artifex: Dark Eldar $49.50... in più ci sono altri due libri, chiamati Artifex: Tyranids e Artifex: Space Wolves, entrambi a $49.50.
2) Sempre nella lista c'è una scatola di Incubi con un codice prodotto differente e a $30.00 (vorrei dire $29.50). Il Bombardiere Voidraven è stato eliminato o ha un nuovo codice, non lo so.
3) L'Invasione Aliena sul WD è vera.
4) L'email da parte di GW menzionava un poster in arrivo questa settimana, non oggi... un mio errore.
Inoltre, la prossima settimana saranno incoraggiate le attività in negozio incentrate sulla pittura insieme al WD... qualcosa riguardante la Crux. Crux come la Crux dei Terminator?

Rimango comunque dell'idea che Faeit sia una fabbrica di boiate invereconde...
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2014 10:08 am

Ho la scimmia sulla spalla!!!

The weekly product breakdown of the Dark Eldar is starting to come in.  Asdrubael Vect requests your audience...

Today's latest says:

Look for two main weeks of Dark Eldar Releases followed by a possible trailing third week to clean up the odds and ends and possible be shared with the start of the End Times Chaos launch window:

Week 1: Haemonculi / Wracks (Sept 20th pre-orders)

Week 2: Voidraven / Vect-dias / possible 3rd unknown mini (Sept 27th pre-orders)

Plus these mixed in:
-Codex (plus limited edition)
-Supplemental codex ("Wyches"?)
-Painting Guide ("Covens"?)
-Cards
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeLun Set 15, 2014 6:21 am

Ok è ufficiale
eldar - Dark Eldar Wd_de_10
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeLun Set 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Sto sbroccando...le carcasse avranno power weapons

Okay, I have the new WD with me.

Wracks get a new ranged weapon called Ossefactor.

"Each Wrack has access to (...) hooked blades and studded claws, (...) power mauls, (...), to (...)hex rifles, liquifiers and ossefactors". Power weapons for Wracks! Acothyst can take ECW, Scissorhand, Mindphase Gauntlet.

5 Wracks in a box, 29 eur. 11 different heads inside. Its not a dual kit.

This one is interesting. There are bits in the box that allow you to replace the crew of Raiders and Venoms for Wrack pilots and gunners!

Plastic Wracks look almost indentical to the Finecast ones.

New Haemy is 20 eur, looks like a cross between Urien (he has a syringe) and the old Haemy.

No codex yet.

Next week "it came from the void".

edit: here you go https://imgur.com/18cHzt6

...The it's worded in WD, I think it's ECW, Mindphase and Xhand for Acothyst, while the rest of the gear applies to regular Wracks (It explicitly states that every Wrack can equip a Power Maul)
metallaro
Goblin
Goblin
metallaro

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 51

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeLun Set 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Wow le carcasse sono davvero fatte bene. Mi piacciono molto anche con il fucile. Per il personaggio sebbene sia ricco di dettagli e bello, mi aspettavo qualcosina di più...
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeLun Set 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Personalmente non mi convince molto il nuovo omuncolo, non ha il carattere di quello vecchio e mi sembra solo una rilettura approssimativa del necromante
metallaro
Goblin
Goblin
metallaro

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 51

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMar Set 16, 2014 4:36 am

Eh appunto la minuatura è bella ma non c'entra niente con il vecchio omuncolo.
 Ha perso qualcosa si
Snorri Ulversson
Conte Elettore
Conte Elettore
Snorri Ulversson

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMar Set 16, 2014 7:56 am

Vedremo le nuove carcasse...sta cosa della nuova arma da tiro e delle armi potenziate mi intriga parecchio
il_figlio_di_dorn
Goblin delle Tenebre
Goblin delle Tenebre
il_figlio_di_dorn

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeDom Set 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Citazione :
combat drugs work very much the same as before with no feel no pain option. They are still random but give a +1 to the stats that really do help, +1attack, strength, inititiative, toughness, weapon skill, or leadership.

warlord traits seem a little hit or miss.
de within 12" have fear
can re-roll the dice for seize the initiative, for night fight, and reserves
warlord gets rage
warlord gets hatred
warlord gets +1 weapon skill
de within 12" have fearless
Citazione :

Court of the archon is now between 1 and 12 models chosen in any combination from the 4 types (so can have 12 sslyths if you want etc, thissame exact method is applied to the beastmasters where you now dont even need to take beastmasters if you wanted to), Lhamean 10pts, Ur-ghul 15, Medusae 25 and sslyth 25 and can take a venom or raider. Stats wise they look the same as before, some equipment changed though. The Lhamean now has a Shaimeshi blade, 2+ poison with a 6 to wound causing instant death (there's quite a few weapons with this rule). The medusae's eyeburst changed to a S4 template ap3.

Hellion's are fast attack, no way to change, same for wracks (elites) the only 2 squads that change their role are the kabalite warriors when they upgrade (3pts per model) to trueborn and the wyches upgrading to bloodbrides (3pts), they both are then considered Elites.

The succubus has a new weapon exclusive to her, the Archite glaive which can be used 1 or 2 handed, 1handed is S user, AP3 melee while the other is +1S, Ap2 and two handed.
Citazione :
So there has been a rules dump/leak for the "new" DE codex.

Apparently also no Vecht model, and he is gone from codex.

Rules dump from dakkadakka/warseer

- Huskblades are ap3, cheaper, not a relic
- Racks now work on all Splinter weapons
- Wych weapons nerfed. Hydras confer Shred, Razors reroll To Hit, Shardnet/Impaler reroll 1s on To Hit and To Wound
- Stun Claw is +1S, ap6, confers ID in challenge
- Shadow Field is more expensive
- Incubi are still ap2
- Torment Gren. Launchers can now be fired, 24", blast, s1, unit hit tests Ld, takes a wound for each point it failed, no armor or cover saves, doesnt work against ATSKNF
- Night Shield confers Stealth
- Hex Rifle inflicts ID on Precision Hits
- Soul Trap gives +1s for each usnaved wound inflicted in a challenge
- Reavers no longer attack while moving, now bladevanes are improved HoW. Caltrops inflict D6 rending HoWs, Gravs inflict Concussive
- Spirit Probe now improves FnP of all Deldar in 6" by 1 to a max od 4+
- Phantasm works like TGL, shorter range
- Ossefactor is assault 1, fleshbane, ap2. If something is killed then the victims unit get d6 hits with s equal to t of the victim, ap-, ignores cover
- Liquifier is now s3
- Implosion Msls are s6 ap2 blast
- Chain Flails now only give Shred
- Talos has 3 attacks, same as Cronos
- Borh Haemy and Archon improve PfP, they let a unit add a 1 to the turn number for PrP, this stacks
- Warlord traits are ultra:cussty, one gives the warlord +1 ws...
- Artefacts look average too, there is the old Djinn blade which works almost the same, a helmet that gives adamantium will in 12" and perils on any double, a terrible pistol, an ghostplate that gives -2 Ld in 6" and Fear, also one of the items does not work against atsknf. There is also Animus Vitae which is a one use, assault 1, s4 ap2, 8" that if a unsaved wound is inflicted lets all Deldar add 1 to the turn number for PfP effects until the end of the game
- it says that Dodge now works against any wounds inflicted in fight sub phase, I am nit sure if overwatch counts or not
- bomber is 10 av on all sides
- it looks like Venom Blade can only be taken by the Acothyst now
- no flickerfields for anything other than venoms
- sails let a vehicle flat out 24"
- lances on infantry are a bit cheaper

Ouch is all i can say. Feel sorry for the DE players thst had their hopes up.
Citazione :
Just a correction of that german info on the last article, vehicles do not have an option of taking flickerfield apart from the Venom which comes equipped with it. Night shields though gives them stealth.

Some more good news, Raiders, venoms and ravagers now have deep strike included in their profile.!
Wyches can take 3 special melee weapons if it's at least 10 models.

Lelith and Drazhar have Rampage.
Unfortunately there's no Lord of War at all eldar - Dark Eldar Sad.gif.pagespeed.ce.tQhO3uquw7

To compensate for that bad news here's something interesting. Real Space Raider Detachment: 1 HQ 2 Troops 1 Fast attack are compulsory, but you can take up to 6 fast attack in 1 detachment.
Includes giving a cover save of a 5+ to troops in the first round and any round with nightfight. Non-troops get a 6+

Then there's the thing about the razorwing jetfighter being moved to fast attack eldar - Dark Eldar Smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.recV8Bpngz

via 40k Kings
http://www.40kings.d... in german)
Bomber has same cost as landraider and armor 10/10/10
New bomb is s9 ap2 lance 5" 
Portal is an item that gives the carrier and unit Deep Strike without scatter.
Wytches have 10 teams in three special weapons, whether the are different - KP eldar - Dark Eldar Wink.gif.pagespeed.ce.4nmMom7RuQ
The planes are expensive and can have 5 ++.
Talos/ chronos in units of 1-3, t7 3 wounds, points near a phantom lord
Chronos is cheaper has ap3 and buffs for friendly units

non malissimo i nuovi DE... alcune cose le potevano fare meglio e alcune scelte (rimuovere Vect in primis) potevano evitarle, ma siamo contenti lo stesso dai
il_figlio_di_dorn
Goblin delle Tenebre
Goblin delle Tenebre
il_figlio_di_dorn

Maschio

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitimeMar Set 30, 2014 4:54 am

nuovi rumors (ma sono solo una conferma di ciò che si é visto dalle immagini della preview del codex su BL):
-nuovo kit arconte, con opzioni per 2 personaggi speciali 18€
-nuova succube 18€
-supplemento congreghe 38€
Contenuto sponsorizzato

eldar - Dark Eldar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Dark Eldar   eldar - Dark Eldar Icon_minitime

Dark Eldar
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-